This exercise loosens and relaxes all muscles and nerves
in the body, and it is an excellent closing exercise for the Ba Duan Jin form.
You can also do this exercise while seated.
- Sit or stand with your back straight and make sure your
entire body is relaxed.
- Clench your hands into loose fists.
- Tap your entire body gently with your fists.
Start at your waist, then move to your back, paying attention to the area around
- Move to your shoulders, down both arms, then to the front
and back of your torso, and down both legs, finishing at your feet.
- Remember to be gentle - this exercise should be relaxing
and enjoyable, not leave you with bruises!