- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, bend your
knees, look straight ahead and assume the Horse Riding Stance.
- Make fists with both hands and raise them to just above
your hips, with the palms facing upward.
- Stretch your left fist straight out in front of you, palm
- Inhale deeply. As you exhale, extend your right arm and
bring your left fist to your hip.
- Repeat the exercise up to 9 times.
Reaching Out to
Nature is designed to build physical strength in the legs, arms and
upper back. It also strengthens the life force and revitalizes the inner organs,
especially the liver and heart.
Through the discharge of pent-up negative emotional
energy such as frustration and anger, this exercise adjusts the Qi to return the
mind and body to a state of balance.