- Stand with feet in horse riding stance and bend your
- Lower your torso by bending your knees.
- Place your hand on your thighs.
- Bend forward at the waist until your torso is almost
horizontal, inhale deeply.
- Raise your torso up to the left in a twisting motion -
looking to the left, exhale.
- Return to the starting position facing forward, inhale
- Repeat the motion to the right.
- Repeat the exercise up to 9 times on each side.
Looking for Hidden
Treasure helps with symtoms such as headache, insomnia, agitation and
high blood pressure.
It also increases the flexibility of the spine and
strengthens the low back, hips and thighs.